-
March 24th, 2001, 09:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Me Have New Job!...Good Job!!!!!...Go for please to see game we on work.
<HREF=http://www.artifact-entertainment.com>
-
March 25th, 2001, 02:59 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
*kotn* frogness.....dunno what that says or means....but i missed ya!
-
March 28th, 2001, 05:40 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
ummmm! yeah! what did you say??? *L*
-
March 28th, 2001, 06:10 AM
#4
Inactive Member
*confused look* ummmmm...okay...congratulations...I think*S*
-
March 28th, 2001, 02:56 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I think he said he has a new job and they get really good tickets to see a game of some kind.....and If im right...I have been here way too fuckin long..*L*
-
March 29th, 2001, 12:27 AM
#6
Inactive Member
new job huh bro? way to go!!!!! wwwhhhoooooaaaaaa!!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks